Safe Food Australia has assisted many organisations in writing and implementing HACCP programs.
The process for HACCP accreditation or a food safety plan based on the principles of HACCP will include the following;
- Initial consultation to discuss your requirements
- Site visits
- Review of previous audits, inspections or reports conducted by regulatory bodies or local councils
- Provide record keeping and documentation procedures
- Receiving both a hard copy and an electronic version of the plan
- Ongoing support and training
Contact us to discuss your individual requirements.