Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) is an international recognised accreditation system. It allows businesses to build on their reputation for the safety of their products to both current and prospective customers.
Safe Food Australia has assisted many organisations in writing and implementing HACCP programs.
The process for HACCP accreditation or a food safety plan based on the principles of HACCP will include the following;
- Initial consultation to discuss your requirements
- Site visits
- Review of previous audits, inspections or reports conducted by regulatory bodies or local councils
- Provide record keeping and documentation procedures
- Receiving both a hard copy and an electronic version of the plan
- Ongoing support and training
Contact us to discuss your individual requirements.